Launched in 2019 by URW’s Innovation Lab, the Ureka platform! centralizes and refers the Group’s innovation projects. Open to all employees, it makes the dissemination of an innovative and collaborative corporate culture possible, and meets a double challenge:
- Avoiding the repetition of errors due to a lack of communication between the teams.
- Making up for the lack of organized and structured data on innovation projects in the Group.
Two distinct processes mark URW’s collaborative innovation approach.
- Continuous innovation: All year long, employees may submit their innovation projects on the platform, providing a real database of innovations. Employees develop their project on the platform, modifying their status, before they are deployed within URW.
- The organization of an annual thematic challenge, which is organized in two stages:
- Idea submission: Each employee may submit an idea on the platform in one of the following themes: customer satisfaction / operational responsiveness / impact
- Votes and selection: A panel of experts selects a winning project in each category.
An employee award will also be conferred for the project that has received the most votes.
Good pratices :
- Marked, clear communication with employees, which makes it possible for them to come to the platform and to develop their loyalty.
- Awarding of prizes and bonuses in the form of gift vouchers for the winning teams and proper promotion of the winners on the platform. Appreciation is a very important step in order to generate enthusiasm and reward certain users.
Collaboration with Yumana:
The Yumana digital platform makes it possible for URW to manage its corporate innovation program easily by organizing annual innovation challenges and monitoring innovative projects.